If you need to contact us regarding damages, quality issues, missing item(s), please reach out to our customer service team via: email@example.com or (866)466-1430 toll-free, or (815)288-3041 local.
• We kindly ask that you include your order number, specific quality issue with your arrangement, and pictures of the issue. We debrief with our design team on a daily basis and will make sure we share this information to keep our quality issues as low as possible.
• We will work with you to determine the best way to make this right.
How can I make changes to my order - What is the deadline
• We’re happy to assist with changing the note as long as your order has not entered the preparation process.
• Once an order has entered the prep process, the order is final and no further changes can be made.
• You can verify whether your order has been prepped by tracking your order prior to contacting our Customer Satisfaction Team.
• If the status says Order Received, then we should be able to help. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866)466-1430.
• If the status is Being Prepped, Picked up by Carrier, or Delivered, we cannot modify or cancel your order. This is due to the volume of orders we process.
GENERAL ORDER FAQ
• What if my flowers are left outside
- It does happen, so if your receiver unexpectedly leaves town or the delivery driver leaves them outside-here’s a few tips for you to make the best experience!
- We packed the flowers for travel, including our hydration eco wraps to keep your flowers watered. They may need a little tlc after bringing them in if it’s just a day- (think of your last long day of travel/long plane ride, you’d need a little extra hydration too!) Follow the care instructions on the card and wahla!
• Do you deliver to Post Office/Hospital/Funeral Home
- Due to the limited receiving hours at USPS, we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes
- Unfortunately no. All hospitals have different protocols depending on medical group, location, state/local regulations as well as other factors that make sending flowers just too difficult.
- Funeral Home deliveries are highly discouraged rather we suggest sending directly to the home address of the family-since our flowers are shipped in a bud form and are not previously arranged in water.
• Where do you deliver if no one is home
- One delivery attempt will be made to provided address between 9a-5p (holidays may require extended delivery windows). Delivery will be placed at ‘door’ as securely as possible. If a secure place is not available, we leave the arrangement with a nearby business for evening pick up and alert the recipient where to find them.
• Why no anonymous ordering
- While most have genuine intentions, the bad intended ones outweigh the good. To protect the safety of all our customers, we require a name to be provided with the order.
• Are pesticides used on your flowers
- Our farms avoid pesticides as much as possible, especially non-natural chemicals
• Ive been charged incorrectly for my order
- Oh no! We’re so sorry about that, and will correct it as soon as possible (usually within the same business day). Please call 866.466.1430 or email email@example.com.
• Why is their sales tax on my order
- We’re legally required by federal law to collect tax on every order
• I haven’t received my order, delivery confirmation or tracking emails
- We’re so sorry to hear this, but we are here to assist you! Order confirmations are sent out directly from Weeds Flower Shop as well as your initial tracking confirmation email.
- When in doubt, Always check your Spam folder
- If you still haven’t found the confirmation, it is possible that your email address was entered incorrectly. We will be glad to check on this for you and provide you with the proper confirmations.
- If you set up your account with a work or business email address, check with your IT team regarding whitelisting our domain name so that you won’t miss a beat during the process
• Which days do you deliver/shipping carrier:
- We currently deliver Tuesday-Friday between 8a-8p via FedEx, USPS and UPS.
- All orders MUST be placed prior to 2pm the day before the designated delivery date for the next day delivery
• Where do you deliver:
- We currently deliver nationwide. We are unable to ship to Alaska, Canada and Hawaii at this time.
• Can I customize/request specific flowers to be included/not included
- Every bouquet has been lovingly designed with only the freshest stems-meaning we cannot customize orders.
- Our arrangements arrive almost exactly as pictured. Small amounts of natural variation can be expected as color is impacted by variations in rain and sunshine at the farms. Additionally, in those rare circumstances where our farms’ supply runs out, we reserve the right to replace certain stems with other stems of comparable color or value. We also offer the ability to personalize your order by adding your own message which is printed and placed with flowers.
• Cancellation policy
- We’re happy to process a cancellation as long as your order has not entered the preparation process.